An attractive, well-crafted landscape substantially increases the value of your home and enhances your quality of life. Frontline Lawn & Landscapes, LLC offers residential landscape services in the Des Moines Metro area to suit your tastes, property and lifestyle.
Whether you’re interested in extensive installation, garden maintenance, lawn maintenance or irrigation, our experienced and highly-trained staff of residential account managers and designers will help create the beautiful and functional setting you envision.
If you are currently working with a landscape architect, or if you are a landscape architect with a client in need of a contractor,Frontline Lawn & Landscapes, LLC is prepared to help you throughout the contracting process. Our team will guide you through budgeting, formal estimating, project management and property maintenance to ensure your design reaches its full potential.
Lawn Treatment Program:
A thriving turf consumes more nutrients from the soil than are naturally replenished. Regular lawn treatments are necessary to replenish these vital nutrients; maintain a healthy, robust turf; and to stay ahead of crabgrass and weeds.
At Frontline Lawn & Landscapes Inc., we believe in treating customers the way we'd like to be treated ourselves! We don't try to up sell more lawn applications than is really need, and we won't lock customers into a contract that they can't get out of.
Our lawn treatment programs are designed to promote a healthy and attractive lawn. To accomplish this, we use the recommendations of the Iowa State University Extension Office and the Iowa Professional Lawn Care Association. Their decades of turf grass testing and research provides an excellent unbiased source of turf grass information specific to our area.
Some of the benefits of our Lawn Treatment Program include:
- We apply a blend of granular and liquid applications for best results. Most homeowners programs use only granular treatments. This is OK for fertilizing, but liquid applications are more effective for weed control. Our program includes a combination of granular and liquid applications. Post-emergent Weed control is always applied as a liquid.
- We know what to apply, when to apply it, and how much to apply for the maximum benefit to your lawn. Many homeowners are well intended by doing it themselves, but they get busy, and forget to make the application at the appropriate time, or they have to guess at what to use and how much to put down.
- Since we purchase materials in bulk, we are able to offer this service at an affordable price. When you add in your gas, your time, the necessity of purchasing and maintaining a spreader and/or sprayer, you can quickly see the benefit of having Frontline Lawn & Landscapes, Inc. take care of your lawn.
Contact us today to for a free no hassle assessment of your lawn.
We provide our professional assessment at no cost or commitment.
Schedule Today: 515-778-3969
Adel, Alleman, Altoona, Ames, Ankeny, Bondurant, Booneville, Carlisle, Clive, Colfax, Cumming, Dallas Center, Des Moines, Elkhart, Granger, Grimes, Huxley, Indianola, Johnston, Martensdale / St. Mary's, Norwalk, Pleasant Hill, Polk City, Prole, Runnells, Slater, Urbandale, Waukee, Windsor Heights, West Des Moines
What Is Design/Build?
Design/Build is the collaborative process of conceptualizing and creating your outdoor space. This process combines the traditionally separate disciplines of design and installation, resulting in projects that are imaginative yet readily built. In addition, the collaboration allows for responsiveness to changes during the installation that help keep the project true to the client's needs. Through single-point accountability, a landscape designer will be your companion and trusted resource during the design and creation of your outdoor space. Our designers lead well trained, experienced and trusted crews to install your outdoor space.
Each outdoor space we construct is a unique reflection our client's personality relative to their property. This is accomplished through careful listening and observation. We will develop a written plan, constructing the landscape according to that plan. This is achieved through collaboration with the client, designer and our talented, professional crews.
The range of the tasks we perform range from a simple, single tree installation to comprehensive, total property transformations.
- Landscape Master Planning
- Planting Plans
- Conceptual sketches and color renderings
We install the outdoor spaces we design, building every aspect of the outdoor environment.
- Outdoor Living Areas: patios, terraces, walls, walkways, outdoor kitchens and fireplaces, swimming pools
- Ornamental Planting: perennial borders, flowering shrubs, herb gardens, large tree moving and planting
- Water Features: pools, ponds, streams, waterfalls
- Lighting: outdoor lighting designs that will highlight architecture, add drama and increase safety.
Contact us today to for a free no hassle assessment for your lawn or landscaping project. Or, fill in an online quote to get a general estimate for most common projects.
Call Today: 515-778-3969
Spring: Mowing, Fertilizing, Aerating, Seeding, Sodding, Mulching, Spring Clean-Up, Landscape Design & Construction, Irrigation Start Up/Maintenance
Summer: Mowing Fertilizing Landscape Design & Construction (retaining walls, patio's, water features etc.) Irrigation Installation, Irrigation Maintenance
Fall: Mowing, Fertilizing, Aerating, Seeding, Sodding, Mulching, Fall Clean-Up, Leaf Removal, Irrigation Shut Down, Landscape Design & Construction
Winter: Snow Removal (Driveways, Parking Lots, Commercial & Residential), De-Icing
|30” Mongolion Basalt Column Waterfeature - $1,450
Mongolian Basalt columns are mined from the mountains found
between Russia and China. Small-volume basaltic volacanism has occurred
intermittently throughout central Mongolia for the past 30 million years.
Aquascape Mongolian Basalt is mined, shaped and then drilled to make a
stunning semi-formal water feature. Since each piece is handcrafted from
natural stone, some variations in size, color, weight and texture may occur
|6’ stream with pondless water feature - $3,500
Provides the sight and sound of cascading water into any
landscape setting without the hassle and money to take care of a pond unit.
This feature can be turned off or on when the homeowner chooses.
|8’x11’ pond with stream/water fall - $4,250
This water feature provide the water enthusiast with everything
they need at an affordable price. You can enjoy the sounds of water cascading down from the stream and the many hours of enjoyment from watching
your fish interact.
The plantings can provide for an extremely attractive
addition to any landscape, with the crowning jewel of the pond being the