Plantings & Softscapes Service in Bondurant, Altoona, Ankeny, IA & Surrounding Areas
We can fill your landscape beds with eye-catching plants, such as hostas, daylilies, salvias, and more!
Your landscape impacts the curb appeal of your property, so our team at Frontline Lawn & Landscapes can elevate it with our plantings and softscapes service! We can renovate your existing landscape beds for a fresh look or install new ones, then fill them with eye-catching plants, such as hostas, daylilies, salvias, and much more. We can even create a 2D or 3D design rendering if you want to see what your project will look like before we begin installing it!
Our plantings and softscapes service is available to residential and commercial properties, along with HOAs, in Bondurant, Altoona, Ankeny, and surrounding areas in Iowa.
We can install new landscape beds on your property or renovate existing ones.
Our plantings and softscapes service is just what you need to make your landscape the most beautiful on the block. When you sign up, we can install new landscape beds or renovate your existing ones. If you want to install new ones, our crew will work with you to create a look that satisfies your aesthetic preferences, making them the perfect size and shape so they fit your property. Meanwhile, if you want to freshen up your existing softscapes, we can give them much-needed TLC, reshaping and revitalizing their appearance.
We Can Fill Your Landscape Beds With Coneflowers, Salvias, Hostas & Other Beautiful Plants
Choosing the plants you want for your landscape beds is an exciting feat, and we offer various options to accommodate different styles. Some of the plants we offer include:
- Coneflower: Coneflowers bloom in the summer and fall seasons and come in beautiful colors, like yellow, orange, pink, purple, and white.
- Hosta: Hostas are low-maintenance and need very little sun to thrive. They also produce vibrant green foliage and can come in various shapes and sizes.
- Daylily: Daylilies are highly tolerant of drought, diseases, and pests and bloom eye-catching flowers in red, orange, yellow, pink, and white.
- Black-Eyed Susan: Black-eyed Susans bring daisy-like blooms to your landscape beds and boast a dark brown center.
- Garden Phlox: Garden phlox blooms in the summer and produces several different colors, including pink, lavender, purple, and white.
- Salvia: Salvia will make a unique addition to your landscape beds and blooms flowers that attract the likes of bees and butterflies.
View your finished softscape beds before we begin installing them with our landscape design service!
If you want to view your finished softscape beds before we begin installing them, look no further than our landscape design service! Our team can create a 2D or 3D design rendering of your project, and you can choose which will best help you envision how they'll fit into your existing landscape. That way, you can ensure that the result aligns with your goals, and you receive just what you want!
Call Us to Schedule Our Plantings & Softscapes Service
At Frontline Lawn & Landscapes, we offer our plantings and softscapes service to homes, businesses, and HOAs in Bondurant, IA, and throughout the surrounding areas, including Altoona and Ankeny. Our team has been creating stunning landscapes since 2006, and we look forward to doing the same for you next. Give us a call at (515) 967-7400 to schedule our plantings and softscapes service today.