Weed Control Service in Bondurant, IA & Surrounding Areas Like Altoona & Ankeny
Our weed control treatments can eliminate crabgrass, clover, dandelions, and other weeds.
Keeping your lawn free of bothersome and nutrient-stealing weeds is crucial for achieving a beautiful lawn throughout the year. To help tackle these pesky weeds on your property, we follow a 5-step program that runs from March through November. Our weed control program also includes fertilizer treatments to give your lawn the important nutrients that it needs to thrive. We utilize both pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control treatments that target common weeds found in Iowa such as crabgrass, clover, dandelions, and more.
Our weed control treatments are also pet-safe, so once they dry, your pets will be able to enjoy the outdoors as normal! We offer our weed control service to commercial, residential, and HOA properties in Bondurant, Altoona, Ankeny, IA, and nearby areas! Give us a call at (515) 967-7400 to schedule our weed control service today.
Our Weed Control Treatment Schedule
Weeds are known to take over your lawn and steal important nutrients from your grass. To help combat these pesky weeds, we have developed a 5-step weed control program that also includes lawn fertilization treatments. We follow this weed control and fertilization schedule:
- 1st step - Our first treatment includes an application of our pre-emergent weed control treatment in the early spring and a granular fertilizer treatment.
- 2nd step - During our second visit, we will use a post-emergent herbicide to eliminate any existing weeds on your lawn. We will also fertilize your lawn to give it a boost of nutrients.
- 3rd step - During this visit, we will apply a granular fertilizer treatment with a higher concentration of potassium for drought stress. Broadleaf weed control is applied during this time if needed as well.
- 4th step - We will blanket your lawn with our liquid fertilizer and apply a post-emergent herbicide to help control broadleaf weeds.
- 5th step - Granular fertilizer or "winterizer" is applied in the winter to help your lawn store important nutrients to ensure it makes it through the winter season.
We offer 3 different weed control and fertilization packages for you to choose from: basic, classic, and premier.
What weeds do our weed control treatments target?
Our weed control treatments at Frontline Lawn & Landscapes are highly effective at eliminating a variety of weeds. Some of the weeds that our weed control treatments target include:
- Creeping Charlie
- And more!
We can treat your driveways and sidewalk cracks for weeds as an add-on to our weed control treatment package!
Our weed control treatments are pet safe once they are dry.
While we want to keep your lawn free of weeds, we don't want to put your pets in danger to do so. That's why we make sure to only use weed control treatments that are pet safe. All you need to do is keep your pets off of your lawn until our treatments have had time to dry. Once our treatments are dry, you can let your pets use your lawn like normal again!
Give us a call today to schedule our weed control service.
Protect your lawn from being invaded by pesky weeds that steal important nutrients from your grass by scheduling our weed control service! We offer our service to commercial, residential, and HOA properties in Bondurant, Altoona, Ankeny, IA, and surrounding areas. Give us a call at (515) 967-7400 to schedule our weed control service for your property today!